Renolin CLP Series
Heavy duty – EP – industrial gear oils of highest performance, outstanding extreme pressure characteristics and load carrying capacity.
RENOLIN CLP oils are premium quality extreme pressure gear lubricants, manufactured from the highest quality base oils combined with extreme pressure additives of the sulphur-phosphorus type. This combination provides very high load-carrying properties and affords maximum protection for gear teeth in server service conditions.
RENOLIN CLP Series are recommended for all industrial applications where the machinery manufacture recommends the use of CLP type oil. Highly-stressed bearings, joints, pressure spindles, spur and worm drive gears are reliably, effectively and economically lubricated even at elevated temperatures. The use of these oils guarantees the quiet and smooth running of machinery along with optimum operational reliability.
- Enhanced gear wear protection from micro-pitting
- Reduced debris denting from generated wear particles
- Improved bearing wear protection
- Outstanding compatibility with a range of seal materials
- Excellent resistance to sludge and deposit formation
- Wide range of applications
- Optimized resistance to rust and corrosion of steel and corrosion of copper and soft metal alloys.
- Resistance to forming and emulsion formation.
RENOLIN CLP meets the requirements of
|DIN 51517-3 (2004): CLP|
|ISO 6743-6 and ISO 12925-1: CKC/CKD|
|US Steel 224|
|David Brown S1 53. 101|
The product of the RENOLIN CLP series (ISO 100 to ISO 680) are approved for
- A. Friedrich Flender AG, Bocholt, Germany Flender BA 7300, table A
- Muller Weingarten AG, Germany DT 55 005, 10/2003.
|ISO Viscosity Grade||-||22||32||46||68||100||150||220||320||460||680||-|
|Viscosity @ 40 oC||mm2/s||21.5||32.5||47||70||100||151||215||310||463||664||ASTM D 445|
|@ 100 oC||mm2/s||4.5||5.5||7.0||9.0||11.0||15.0||19.0||24.0||30.0||38.5||ASTM D 445|
|Viscosity Index||-||106||102||105||98||98||98||95||98||95||97||ASTM D-2270|
|Density @ 35 oC||kg/m3||857||865||868||871||875||881||886||891||896||893||ASTM D-1298|
|Flash Point||oC||214||224||236||236||234||236||234||248||264||300||ASTM D-91|
|Pour Point||oC||-18||-18||-15||-15||-12||-12||-9||-9||-6||-6||ASTM D-97|
|Neutralization no.||mgKOH/g||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.4||ASTM D-974|