Anti-wear hydraulic Oil according to DIN 51524-2.
RENOLIN B oils are premium quality anti-wear hydraulic oils made from highly refined base oils. They contain high quality additives which improve ageing resistance and oxidation stability. They guarantee excellent protection against wear an corrosion and provide good water separation properties.
- RENOLIN B oils are applicable where HLP type hydraulic oils are recommended.
- Recommended for industrial, marine, mobile and stationary hydraulic equipment.
- They are suitable for construction machinery, forklifts, and cranes etc.
- They also satisfy many other lubrication applications like machine tools, gear cases and bearing systems. They meet DIN 51517.
|ISO 6743-4: HM|
|Denison HF-1, HF-2, HF-0|
|Vickers I 286-S, M 2950-S|
|Cincinnati Milacron P68, P69, P70|
|US Steel 126, 127|
|AFNOR NFE 48603|
|AFNOR NFE 48690 (dry) and NFE 48691 (wet)|
- Excellent protection against wear
- Good corrosion protection – steel
- Good corrosion protection – copper.
- High oxidation (ageing) stability
- Excellent demulsibility
|ISO Grade||-||10||15||22||32||46||68||100||150||220||320||ASTM D-519|
|Viscosity @ 40 oC||mm2/s||10.3||15||22||32||46.9||68||99.5||149||220||320||ASTM D-445|
|@ 100 oC||mm2/s||2.7||3.4||4.3||5.4||6.9||8.8||11.1||14.6||19||24||ASTM D-445|
|Viscosity Index||-||98||98||100||102||102||99||96||96||97||95||ASTM D-2270|
|Density @ 35 oC||Kg/m3||835||840||856||864||868||873||877||881||885||889||ASTM D-4052|
|Neutralization no.||mgKOH/g||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||ASTM D-664|
|Flash Point||oC||176||190||210||214||222||232||240||250||254||260||ASTM D-92|
|Pour Point||oC||-30||-30||-27||-24||-24||-24||-18||-15||-12||-12||ASTM D-97|