General R & O resistant oil.
RENOLIN DTA series is blended from highly refined, virgin base oils and high-tech additives. These oils have excellent oxidation & thermal stability, rust & corrosion protection, anti-foaming, air-release and emulsification properties. They can be used in hydraulic systems and gearboxes requiring mild EP properties. The ISO VG 32, 46, 68 grades are specially developed for steam and gas turbine systems meeting GEK 32568F.
- For lubrication of steam and gas turbines in severe operating conditions (with or without gearboxes).
- For high pressure compressors.
- Journal bearings.
- Hydraulic systems.
- Gearboxes requiring mild EP properties.
- Control units.
- Closed circulation systems.
- General lubrication of machines.
- Bearing lubrication of paper manufacturing & calendaring machines and central lubrication of rolling machines.
RENOLIN DTA series, lower viscosity grades (ISO 32, 46 & 68) are used for turbines & compressors and higher viscosity grades are used for higher loads, higher temperatures and low speed applications.
Specifications & Performance Levels
|DIN 51524-1 HL|
|DIN 51517-2 CL|
|GEK 32568 F|
|BS 489 (CIGRE)|
|Siemens/KWU TLV 9013/04-01|
- One product for steam & gas turbines and high processors compressors (with or without gearboxes)
- Excellent Oxidation & thermal stability
- Rust & Corrosion protection
- Good water separation properties
- Good air release properties